Sleigh Bells

Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, I'm honestly not sure what to say about these guys so I'll start with the facts. Sleigh Bells is a female/male duo comprised of Derek Miller and Alexis Krauss. Evidently they are the 2 leftovers after the other members of their group left to form Surfer Blood, of which I am totally a fan. They're releasing their first full length on May 11th on NEET Recordings, which is run by M.I.A.. There's something about it I really dig, but I don't necessarily love all the songs I've heard. I think it's the lo-fi rock sound mixed with some pretty filthy hip-hop beats. So, listen to it and let me know if I'm crazy. Here are a couple songs that are pretty boss.

Crown On The Ground

Infinity Guitars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP