Andy Rooney says Fikak!

Friday, April 30, 2010


2nd post of the evening. Probably too much, but you know what? That's what you get. Random thoughts to ponder, argue, or agree with. Feel the flow, do the bull dance. Here we go.

  • Sleigh Bells is the new Crystal Castles. Energy.
  • Ted Leo might be 45 years old but 'catchy' might as well be his middle name.
  • To The Advantage, Battles, Alan Braxe, and Rob Crow - where are you?
  • Although I love most animals, the dog that lives above me needs to stop barking at every move I make before I go Ron Artest on his life!!!
  • Are the Beastie Boys not the biggest pioneers since Lewis and Clark?
  • Why are first albums usually the best?
  • If you watch the movie 'Half Nelson', Broken Social Scene will most likely become your new best friend.
  • Flight of the Conchords is way underrated. Should I say that again? Yes. Flight of the Conchords is way underrated.
  • Jay-Z IS the greatest rapper alive. I saw it in an encyclopedia yesterday.
  • Cansei de ser Sexy has more than just 'Music is my hot, hot sex'. For Brazilians.
  • Songs that could get a dead person psyched - 'All Medicated Geniuses' Pretty Girls Make Graves, 'Pull Out' Death From Above 1979, 'This Calling' All That Remains, 'XXZXCUZX Me' Crystal Castles, 'Man the Change' Hot Water Music.
  • A new FIKAK! stand-by - "If someone questions your tastes, question their life." Proverbs 45.23
  • It's just a matter of time until Albert Pujols literally knocks the leather off of a baseball. Oh yeah, all naturally.
  • I can't wait till I have enough cash to get a new computer with an advanced music program installed so the son of KFG can be born - Closed Casket. Hold on, brother. We'll see you soon.
So that might be enough. Just wanted to start a bit of discussion. I could keep going but I wanna save up some other thoughts when I get bored and I hope we don't get sued for using that likeness. Later daters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP