Toro Y Moi

Friday, March 5, 2010


Hey Fikak! I'm Toro Y Moi. I wanted to introduce myself to you and whoever might read your blog. I know it may be a little cumbersome to ever bring that name up in conversation but you can actually go ahead and call me by my real name, Chazwick Bundick. I'm not so sure if anyone has listened to my new-ish full-length album, Causers of This, but its really pretty dope. I'm going to guess and say that as soon as you start listening to it you'll wanna say, "Geeez, enough with the chillwave crap." Don't. Although it seems like the hip thing now and the cool thing to get in to, but dadgummit, most of it is pretty flippin' good. One of the cool things about it too is that we have the skills to take one of those awful songs that you hate to remember and turn them into some serious grooves. So, if you think you're music library might have enough of this type of music then go ahead, pass me up. But if you really don't care about current trends and the popular scene and just go for what you dig then I say you should get me. I won't disappoint you. Also, if you feel like we're on the same page I also have an EP that you can probably find floating around out there on the World Wide Web. If it helps your decision making process, I'm pretty tight with Earnest Greene. You know. That dude who calls himself Washed Out. Here are some songs to sample while you fold your laundry or something. Well, I've gotta go do some awesome again. Peace in the Middle East.

Blessa


Thanks Vision


Human Nature (MJ cover)


Repeated (The Longcut)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP