I Love Movies!

Thursday, January 14, 2010


Hey everybody! The "I Love Movies" podcast is one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. It's taped in front of a live audience at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in LA and hosted by Doug Benson, comedian and ummm... "herbalist" behind Super High Me. He always has at least two guests on the show with him each time. Some of the best so far have been Aziz Ansari, Thomas Lennon & Ben Garant, Patton Oswalt, David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, Matt Besser, Matt Walsh, Jon Hamm, and the list goes on. I don't think I realized how clever Benson is until listening to these podcasts. I really only knew him from Comedy Central specials (which suck because the comedians have to really hold back for the censors), and Super High Me, which I did enjoy. But, it is all about movies, so don't think you won't enjoy it if you aren't into pot or pot related humor. Now, in my experience, it's really hard to recommend podcasts to people because they have to find it and download it and so on and they just won't do it. So, I thought if I put the links right here maybe someone will actually check it out because if you like movies and/or things that are funny, this IS something you've been missing. There are usually two a month and sometimes more. You can find it on itunes or the link below, and if you like it also try "Never Not Funny", "Comedy Death-Ray" and "Comedy and Everything Else". So check it out and as always, Willem Dafoe is a shit head (you'll get this joke later).

I Love Movies
& Follow him on twitter here
http://twitter.com/DougBenson

1 comments:

Ryan January 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Interested to hear this... I remember him from 'Last Comic Standing'.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP