Dexter Season 4 Finale: The Bomb

Monday, December 14, 2009

Gotten away from the TV on here in recent months, but Dexter shouldn't be lumped in with anything else on the tube anyway. The season 4 finale, which aired last night, was one of the best episodes I've ever seen from any television show. Period. I'm not going to spoil anything for anybody, but it completely caught me off guard. And it wasn't just what happened; my own reaction to it was completely different than I would have expected. Absolutely awesome stuff. Some people are probably upset over it, and I don't know where they're gonna go from here, but with four seasons under their belt, the writers of this show are batting 1.000%. It also set a record: most watched episode of any show ever aired on Showtime. Say it with me: Best...Show...Ever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP