The New Howard Hughes

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just thought this was extremely relevant because of the resurface of a certain person who shall not be named. I will give hints though. He went off on a flurry of posts earlier, even though it could almost be called a 'fury'. Although not much has really happened since his vaporization into wherever, I really would like to clue this individual into a few things that occurred since. First -
Belle and Sebastian came out with something new. Honestly, it's pretty much the standard from them but always enjoyable. Major highlight is the song with Norah Jones. Here ya go, Howard.
Belle & Sebastian - Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John (Feat. Norah Jones) by nixsantos
The next update has to be a little upbeat. I know Howard is a fan of this band but since he has been in Russia for the past 8 months I wanted to make sure he knew what was happening. I have pretty much stomped this band down the throat of Kyle for a bit now and, honestly, it's completely allowed because of their awesomeness. It's ok, Howard, we understand, just don't let it happen again. I'll give ya my personal fav.
!!! 08. Even Judas Gave Jesus A Kiss by imaginechris2
The next song I know you've heard. I posted it on my facebook page and I really didn't get the response I was hoping for. I know I have some sketchy tastes in tunes but, truthfully, don't we all? Just go with the flow and get the album from this band. Not disappointing in the least. I've heard worse from many better.
04 - Lovesick Teenagers by Spatziba
The next entry comes from someone I'm really not sure you have explored yet. They have an EP and are getting ready to blow people's heads off like Rambo here pretty soon with an LP. Our boy Washed Out did a super dope remix of one of their songs and they had a video on the Pitchfork.tv site. Which, of course, makes them the coolest of the cool. Enough booyah.
Small Black - Photojournalist by Ragged Words
The next song, HOWARD!!!!!!!, comes from the recommendation of Kyle. It has the beats every college chick dreams of, the rhymes every junior college basketball player understands, and the distortion all of us dorks enjoy.
Salem, "Trapdoor" by selftitledmag
Last, and certainly not least, I wanted to put this on here just to put some variety on here. Just go with it, Howard. It may not be your style but it rocks. Plus, you almost gave us carte blanche to post what we felt like. Why stop now? Meow?
Some of the People, All The Time by taurenhunter

1 comments:

Ryan November 21, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

It took me a while to get my fingernails whittled down to the point where I could actually click "play" on all these songs, but it was worth the wait. You're a boss.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP