Hey, Wanna Go Pick Some Snowberries?

Friday, December 19, 2008


I was reminded by a good friend that it's time to get some Christmas up in this piece, so I thought I'd quickly share a list of my favorite Christmas songs & movies.


Currently my top 10 tracks:

10. "Mele Kalikimaka" - Bing Crosby
9. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - Frank Sinatra
8. "The Little Drummer Boy" - Sufjan Stevens
7. "Christmas" - Rogue Wave
6. "A Holly Jolly Christmas" - Burl Ives
5. "Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
4. "Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)" - Death Cab For Cutie
3. "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" - Brenda Lee
2. "White Christmas" - The Beach Boys
1. "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" - Tchaikovsky

... and the movies:

10. Gremlins
9. Home Alone II
8. The Santa Clause
7. A Charlie Brown Christmas
6. A Christmas Story
5. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
4. Home Alone
3. Scrooged
2. Christmas Vacation
1. Elf

*Edit* Huge Christmas Blunder/Automatic Lump of Coal in my Stocking: I left Jingle All The Way off my list. Absolutely unacceptable, I know.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP